Water meter reading form

If you have a water extraction licence in the Northern Territory, you need to submit monthly water meter readings to the Department of Environment and Natural Resources, unless otherwise stated on your licence.

If you have more than one licensed bore fitted with a meter, you should submit each reading separately.

Submit your reading by filling in the online form below.

You can also print off the water meter reading form PDF (130.9 KB) and email or fax it to Water Resources.

For more information, see how to read your water meter PDF (2.0 MB).

Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).

Reading date *

Has the meter been replaced? *

Has the meter been maintained? *

Was the meter working? *

If no, for how many days?

Last updated: 05 February 2019


Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.