Apply for bore construction permit


You need a permit to construct a water bore in water control districts in the Northern Territory. 

This guide has information on how to apply for a permit, an example of a bore site and contact details for water drilling companies and licensed water drillers.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 November 2017