Apply, renew or upgrade a water drilling licence


This guide has information on how to apply, renew or upgrade your water drilling licence in the Northern Territory.

To transfer a water drilling licence from another state or territory in Australia, contact the Katherine Water Resources office for advice and information on the application process.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 28 November 2017