Mining: report significant changes
If you are the responsible person of a production unit, you must notify the mineral royalty secretary within 30 days of a significant change occurring. Read the Mineral Royalty Act 1982.
- when a decision is made to start mineral production
- any change to the name or address of the responsible person and manager of the production unit
- any change in the ownership of the production unit or of a mining tenement which forms part of the production unit
- any significant change in the level of production of a mineral commodity by the production unit
- when the production unit stops commercial production of a mineral commodity
- when the production unit resumes commercial production of a mineral commodity after stopping.
To report significant changes to the secretary, follow these steps:
Step 1. Fill in the notification of information form.
Step 2. Attach any supporting documents.
Step 3. Submit your form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get an email acknowledging receipt of your form.
For more information contact:
Territory Revenue Office
Charles Darwin Centre
19 The Mall;
Phone: 1300 305 353.
Last updated: 08 July 2019
Share this page: