Industry skills advisory council
Industry representatives, businesses, registered training organisations, schools and other organisations can contact the Industry Skills Advisory Council NT for advice about vocational education and industry training needs, and skills shortages.
You can ask the advisory council to have a job listed as high demand and critical in the NT and work with it to contribute to the development and review of national training packages.
The Industry Skills Advisory Council NT represents all industry groups across the Northern Territory. It has replaced the following six industry training advisory councils:
- Culture, Hospitality, Arts, Recreation, Tourism, Textiles, Entertainment and Sport Training Advisory Council
- Human Services Training Advisory Council
- Major Industries Training Advisory Council
- Primary Industries Training Advisory Council
- Service Industries Training Advisory Council
- Transport, Engineering, Automotive Training Advisory Council.
The council is an autonomous and not-for-profit organisation. It works with industry, business, government and training providers on training for workers and the development of workforce skills.
For more information go to the Industry Skills Advisory Council NT website.
To contact the council call (08) 7913 7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 28 November 2017