Funding to upskill or reskill employees
The Industry Buildskills program targets employees who either:
- need a qualification or recognised skills to continue working in their job
- or want to get higher level qualifications to make their employer more productive.
Who can apply
- an NT employer
- an industry organisation
- an employer association
- a training advisory council
- a union.
Priority is given to training that supports:
- occupations with skill shortages
- difficult to fill occupations
- occupations affected by changes to legislation or codes of practice.
How to apply
Your expression of interest must include all of the following:
- a justification statement
- information about the employees who would complete the training
- the qualifications or skill sets your employees need
- your preferred registered training organisation
- when you would like the training to start
- your budget - including industry contribution.
Send your expression of interest to the Department of Trade, Business and Innovation by mail or email.
Department of Trade, Business and Innovation
Employment and Skilling NT
GPO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: (08) 8935 7717
Last updated: 24 November 2016