Funding to upskill or reskill employees
If you are an employer in the Northern Territory (NT) you can apply for funding to upskill or reskill your employees as part of the Industry Buildskills Program.
The Industry Buildskills program targets employees who either:
- need a qualification or recognised skills to continue working in their job
- or want to get higher level qualifications to make their employer more productive.
Who can apply
You can apply for funding if you are one of the following:
- an NT employer
- an industry organisation
- an employer association
- a training advisory council
- a union.
Priority is given to training that supports:
- occupations with skill shortages
- difficult to fill occupations
- occupations affected by changes to legislation or codes of practice.
How to apply
To apply for Industry Buildskills Program funding you will need to submit an expression of interest.
Your expression of interest must include all of the following:
- a justification statement
- information about the employees who would complete the training
- the qualifications or skill sets your employees need
- your preferred registered training organisation
- when you would like the training to start
- your budget - including industry contribution.
Send your expression of interest by mail or email.
GPO Box 3200
Darwin NT 0801
Phone: (08) 8935 7732
Last updated: 18 August 2017