NT Disadvantaged Groups Employer Incentive Scheme
Who can apply
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen who has lived in Australia for at least six months, and is any of the following:
- disadvantaged due to a physical, psychological or intellectual disability
- a migrant with permanent residency from a different language or cultural background, who has not entered Australia via a skilled stream of migration
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
- works full-time in a job requiring a Certificate II, III, IV or vocational education and training Diploma qualification
- completing an apprenticeship or traineeship on the NT apprenticeships and traineeships database
- started a training contract on the day or after the incentive round was announced
- worked with you for less than three months.
You can claim two incentives in each round of funding.
How to apply
If approved, the funds will be transferred to your bank account.
For more information contact the Australian Apprenticeship Support Network NT.