If you are a primary producer you are eligible for a registration discount and stamp duty exemption for work vehicles you want to drive on public roads. Find out more on the next page. 

Drive a vehicle on your property

If you are a NT primary producer you can apply for a pastoral vehicle permit to drive a vehicle on your property and on nearby public roads in certain circumstances.