Apply or renew primary producer discount
You can apply or renew your primary producer discount on vehicle registration.
How to apply
You will need to do all of the following:
- fill in and submit an R26 form Application for primary producer registration concession
- fill in and submit an R11 form Application to register a vehicle if registering for the first time
- complete the stamp duty exemption brochure if applicable
- have a roadworthy inspection certificate if applicable
- evidence of identity or residency if registering for the first time
- proof of ownership if registering for the first time.
You can submit your application forms in person at a MVR office. You can pay your fee by MasterCard, Visa, cash or EFTPOS.
If you can't get to a MVR office in person you should contact the MVR.