Public transport network improvements
This page has information on future changes and improvements to the public transport network in the Northern Territory.
Palmerston public transport changes
Government is working on improving and expanding public transport services for Zuccoli, Durack Heights and Palmerston Regional Hospital.
Current planned changes will start on Monday 5 March 2018 and will affect bus routes 74 and 77.
Changes to these bus routes include:
- new bus stop on Zuccoli Parade to improve access to the Zuccoli Aspire development
- route will travel in both directions on Farrar Boulevard
- additional stops on the outbound lane of Farrar Boulevard
- additional route 74 services including running later into the evening
- minor timetable changes to both routes 74 and 77
- removal of the stop at Palmerston Health Precinct - The Palmerston Bus Interchange is available within a 200m walk. A pre-booked shuttle bus service is available for people who cannot walk this distance, need assistance or are unable to utilise public transport
- removal of the Palmerston Indigenous Village bus stop from Route 74, and addition of this stop to Route 77 - Route 74 will travel in both directions on Farrar Boulevard providing additional services to the Palmerston Indigenous Village
- removal of the Yarrawonga stops on Route 74 and introduction of a shuttle service (route 78) to and from Palmerston Bus Interchange.
View the new routes and timetables starting 5 March 2018:
View the current routes and timetables.
New bus services to the Palmerston Regional Hospital and Durack Heights are planned to start mid-2018.
More information will be made available closer to the start date when government will consult the community about the new service.
For more information call (08) 8924 7666 Monday to Friday, 6.45am to 4.30pm, or send an email to email@example.com.
Last updated: 06 April 2018