Bees Creek Primary School and Sattler Christian College

RouteService InformationTimetableMap
405(am)Howard Springs Stow Road to Bees Creek schools and Humpty Doo schoolsTimetable i405 PDF (48.5 KB)Map 405 PDF (649.3 KB)
405(pm)St Francis of Assisi to Humpty Doo Park and Ride via Howard Springs and Gunn PointTimetable o405 PDF (43.4 KB)Map 405 PDF (649.3 KB)
407(am)Virginia and Bees Creek to Humpty Doo schoolsTimetable i407 PDF (43.7 KB)Map 407 PDF (535.2 KB)
407(pm)Humpty Doo schools to Bees Creek and VirginiaTimetable o407 PDF (45.2 KB)Map 407 PDF (535.2 KB)
228(am)Virginia Morgan Road area to Humpty Doo schools via Bees Creek schoolsTimetable i228 PDF (47.8 KB)Map 228 PDF (292.4 KB)
408(am)Virginia to Bees Creek and Humpty Doo schoolsTimetable i408 PDF (48.2 KB)Map 408 PDF (491.1 KB)
408(pm)Humpty Doo schools and Bees Creek schools to VirginiaTimetable o408 PDF (224.2 KB)Map 408 PDF (491.1 KB)
409(pm)Bees Creek Primary School and Sattler Christian School to Coolalinga Park and Ride via VirginiaTimetable o409 PDF (221.3 KB)Map 409 PDF (623.9 KB)
413(am)Humpty Doo to Bees Creek Primary School via Taminmin College and Sattler Christian CollegeTimetable i413 PDF (188.4 KB)Map 413 PDF (551.8 KB)
413(pm)Humpty Doo (Woodlands Estate) to Humpty Doo schools then express to Bees Creek SchoolsTimetable o413 PDF (182.1 KB)Map 413 PDF (551.8 KB)
419a(pm)Bees Creek and Sattler (Litchfield) Christian Schools to Howard SpringsTimetable o419a PDF (182.9 KB)Map 419 PDF (483.8 KB)
467(pm)Sattler Christian College to Noonamah via Bees
Creek Primary School
Timetable o467 PDF (40.3 KB)Map 467 PDF (755.4 KB)
473 (am)Palmerston Interchange to Taminmin College via Coolalinga Park and Ride, Sattler Christian College and Bees Creek Primary SchoolTimetable i473 PDF (183.1 KB)Map 473 PDF (737.9 KB)

Last updated: 31 March 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.