Driving a commercial passenger vehicle

Relocating and your licence

Drivers who are relocating from another area in the Northern Territory (NT) must apply for a commercial passenger vehicle identity (CPVID) card in the area they wish to drive.

They may also have to meet other requirements depending on location.

Recognition of interstate authority to drive a CPV 

If you are a commercial passenger vehicle driver from another part of Australia you will need to do all of the following:

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 01 December 2017

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.