Replace your driver licence if lost, stolen or damaged

If your licence is lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged, you can organise a replacement licence. You may need to show evidence of identity.

To request a replacement licence you can contact the MVR by email, phone, mail or in person at an MVR office or go to your local participating Australia Post Office that provides MVR driver licence and vehicle registration services.

You will have to pay a licence replacement fee.

Last updated: 28 November 2017