Get your motorbike licence

Pass an eye test

Unless you already hold a driver licence of another vehicle class, you will have to pass an eye test at a MVR office.

You have two options for how your eyesight can be tested: 

  • you can receive an eye test from staff at an MVR
  • or provide a recent eyesight examination from your doctor or optometrist.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 13 September 2016

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.