Get your driver licence

Pass an eye test

You must pass an eye test when applying for your driver licence in the Northern Territory (NT) for the first time.

There are two ways you can have your eyesight tested:

  • at the MVR office
  • or provide a recent eye examination from your doctor or optometrist.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 01 February 2018

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.