Driver licences for remote residents


If you live in a remote region DriveSafe NT can help you gain your learner driver licence.

It will also help you with the process to get your provisional licence (P plates) and your full NT driver licence.

Print all pages in this section

Last updated: 31 January 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.