Apply for an international driving permit

You can apply for an international driving permit (IDP) through the Automobile Association of the Northern Territory (AANT).

To find out how to apply for a permit, go to the the AANT website.

Last updated: 17 February 2020

Share this page:

Was this page useful?

Describe your experience

More feedback options

To provide comments or suggestions about the NT.GOV.AU website, complete our feedback form.

For all other feedback or enquiries, you must contact the relevant government agency.