Improving the guide
The guide will continue to grow as we receive feedback from the public service and the community.
Some of the ideas that have already been raised to include in the guide are:
- using ‘we’ as well as ‘you’
- writing about disability and inclusive language
- referencing social media
- updating external link style
- providing hours of operation with phone numbers
- a Northern Territory Indigenous language and dialect spelling guide
- daylight savings and time zones
- writing for specialists.
If you have ideas, questions or feedback about this style guide, email email@example.com
Last updated: 08 January 2018