Community benefit fund: gambling amelioration grants
How your application is assessed
This page provides information on how your application for a gambling amelioration grant is assessed.
Your application will be assessed by the director-general of licensing.
The director-general of licensing will make a recommendation to the responsible Minister.
Step 1. Check
The CBF secretariat will check the following:
- you are an eligible organisation
- your organisation is meeting its reporting obligations under the Act under which it is incorporated or with Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission if applicable
- your organisation does not have any outstanding acquittals with the CBF.
The secretariat will attach a funding history for your organisation to your application.
Step 2. Assessment
- meets the eligibility requirements
- seeks funding for an activity, purpose or project permitted
- aligns with the priorities set
- has a clear plan and the proposed outcomes demonstrate the ability to minimise gambling harms
- addresses a short fall in the current provision of gambling amelioration services
- demonstrates a strong community development focus
- demonstrates the capacity of the organisation to deliver the project including qualifications of key personnel
- provides evidence of your organisations sound financial management
- provides evidence of community support and involvement
- has an accurately costed and viable budget including financial support from other sources.
Step 3. A decision is made
Read the funding rounds to find out when you will be notified.
Last updated: 31 January 2020
Share this page: