- About capital grants
Grants for capital projects can include construction of new facilities, extension to or upgrading of existing facilities; and the purchase of new equipment.
- About community grants
Find out about grants available to individuals and community organisations in NT, including government and other community grants.
- Community benefit fund: gambling amelioration grants
Information on gambling amelioration grants and how the funding is used.
- Community benefit fund: gambling research grants
How to apply for a gambling research grant.
- Community benefit fund: major community events grant
How to apply for a major community events grant in the Northern Territory.
- Community benefit fund: major community grants
How to apply for the community benefit fund's major community grant program.
- Community benefit fund: minor community grants
How to apply for the community benefit fund's small community grant program.
- Community benefit fund: vehicle gifts
How to apply for the community benefit fund's vehicle gift program.
- Computers for the community program
The computers for the community program gives community organisations free, ex-government computers.
- Grants for gender equality
Grants available for initiatives that promote gender equality in the Northern Territory, including general grants, Minister for Territory Families scholarships and International Women's Day grants.
- Grants for young people
Grants for young people, including youth vibe holiday grants, quick response grants for young people and National Youth Week grants.
- Grants for international student wellbeing
Funding for projects, events and activities that enhance the wellbeing of international students living in the Northern Territory.
How to access the GrantsNT system to apply for and manage NT Government grants.
- Suicide prevention community grant
One-off grants to support local projects or activities that address an identified suicide prevention need.
- Grants directory
The Northern Territory provides a wide range of grants, scholarships and other forms of support for businesses, community organisations and individuals.
Share this page:
2 August 2021, 7:39 am